Sunday, July 19, 2015

Little Amerrik-A

On Thursday, July 16, Courtney and Soliana came out to pick up Tiz after her visit.
Before leaving Soli with us and taking Tiz home, the four of us (C.T.S. and I) went to Little Amerrik-A.
It was a cool day with a few sprinkles which made it a perfect day for Little Amerrik-A because there were no lines and the rides were longer than usual, which is a good thing except when one is on the scrambler just waiting for it to stop!
I started out on the little rides with Soli until she got a taste of the big rides!
She loved the big roller coaster, tilt a whirl, and scrambler.
I guess it is good bye to the little boats, fire trucks, and cars.
Here are some photos from our day.
 Here she is still enjoying the boats.
 Soli liked the little ferris wheel, well, until she rode the real ferris wheel!

 The train at Little Amerrika-A is the best.  It's a nice long ride way out into the countryside.
 Still liking the Fire Department, as she called it.
 This is where the transition started.
Soli loved this little roller coaster and there was no turning back after this.
 We all enjoyed the ferris wheel, well, as much as one can enjoy that ride.
I always get nervous when we stop at the top.
It always seems to take so long and I am always thinking that it it going to get stuck with us up there.
So relieved when it started moving.
Tiz wanted to rock the seat, but I don't stand for that!
 Courtney and the girls went on the tilt a whirl first.
I should have left well enough alone, but I decided to try it out, too.
Ugh!
 Soli and I on the scrambler.
Look how nice it is until it started.
It moved so fast, at least faster than I remember a scrambler moving and it was the longest ride ever.
I just kept thinking, I will never be able to walk straight when it is time to get off.
But luckily they give you that slow cool down time and I regained myself.
 Here's where I got on the tilt a whirl.
Whoa!  There were times I thought that thing would fly right off the track.
My stomach was twirling for hours after the scrambler and the tilt a whirl.
 I opted out of this roller coaster although Courtney said it was a piece of cake after the other rides.  Next time I am not doing the scrambler and the tilt a whirl and going on this one.
Tiz was in the front by herself with Soli and Courtney behind her.
Usually this ride goes around three times but because of the slow day, it went around seven times.
Soli loved it just as much as Tiz did.
After our fun day at Little Amerrik-A, Courtney and Tiz took off for home.
Soliana stayed with us for a few days of vacation.
It was so much fun.
We loved having both girls here and having them separately was so nice.
Stay tuned for photos and notes from Soli's stay.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails