Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day Weekend

I am just finishing up my Mother's Day weekend.
Both girls and families had been here last weekend, so this was my weekend to do things with my mom.
On Friday John, mom and I met Kev and Vikki at Blue Moon in Lake Mills for pizza and beer.
It was a fun night with lots of laughs, memories and chit chat.
We had a few beers at the same bar where Nathan purposed to Alissa so many years ago.
Lots of memories at that bar.

On Saturday John and I took mom out to Menard's to buy plants.
We found some beautiful ones.
We also bought a few at Walmart.
Planted them in the afternoon.
Saturday night we went out to El Mariachi with Connie and Paul
Had a great time.
Ended our night at Lyons Pub for a few drinks.

Today John and I rode 20 miles on the Bugline trail.
Not bad for our first ride of the season.

Ended our day with BLT's with bacon fried expertly by John.
A great Mother's Day all around.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails