Monday, April 9, 2018

I Can Only Imagine

Another weekend has come and gone.
On Friday, John and I went to Sprecher's for a few beers and some dinner.
Good food, good beers,and good conversation.
On Saturday we did some errands, organized the basement a bit and then took mom to the movies.  We saw "I can only Imagine."  It was an awesome movie and I know mom enjoyed it.
The only sad part was that an older lady tripped and fell into the closed door at the back of the theater.  We heard the thump but was not sure what it was until we were leaving and we saw her with a bloodied nose sitting on the floor waiting for the EMS.
I felt so bad for her, but hopefully she was fixed up easily.  You just don't imagine that to happen when you go to the movies.
After the movie, we took  mom to El Mariachi for an early dinner.
It was good as usual.
Came home watched a few movies and called it a night.
Church on Sunday.  Louisa and the kids sat by us, Tim had to work,  so I was able to hold Harmony a lot.   She fell asleep on me.  we sang the song about, "I am content" and I couldn;t help but think how content it is to be holding a sleeping baby.
I spent the rest of the day, watching Lifetime movies.  Perfect Sunday.
Spring has not arrived yet.  We had more snow.
That is all for now.
Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails