Sunday, November 11, 2018

The new kitty, the village, and a fun weekend

We woke up to a dusting of snow on Friday.  Since I didn't have school, I decided to put up my village.
I was able to take my time and enjoyed putting it up.
Now it is beginning to look like Christmas inside, too.
Our new kitty, Lacey is doing very well.
We did lose her one day and after searching for two hours, we found her under the chest in the entrance.  She was scared and we did have to start all over with our getting her used to things, but by Friday, she was doing well again. 
On Saturday Paul brought the girls out.  Soli and I played day care and with the doll house while Tiz played with the kitty  and Paul watch football.
Soli and Paul went home after dinner and Tiz spent the night with us.
We watched some funny Netflix show she likes and then a movie.
Today we took her to church where we met Paul and Soli.
After church Paul took the girls to the gym while John and I went to Courtney's craft show in Franklin.
She had been there all day Saturday and today.  She was doing a great job of selling.
It was a very successful show for her.
So, with that another weekend is in the books and we move on toward Christmas.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails