Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another Wonderful Wednesday

Tizita came for her Wednesday preschool day and we had another fun afternoon. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and we couldn't wait to get outside to enjoy it. We started out with a trip to Tizita's favorite park. Where we did some:
Swinging,
Selling tickets to Grandma,
Hanging out with the twins, Nana Lynne, and their mom, Melissa. The grandmas visited, the moms pushed, and the kids enjoyed the swings. It was a fun day to catch up with some good friends.
After our great time at the park, we walked home and continued our wonderful Wednesday by:

Posing pretty,

Visiting with Gigi and Elmo,

Telling secrets,

And laughing on the phone!
We were making more happy memories to add to our good times together. I really hope Tizita will continue to come to my class one day a week next year because I am going to miss hanging out with her on our wonderful Wednesdays if she doesn't!







3 comments:

Verna said...

Sounds Like a wonderful fun filled Wednesday!

madj said...

Boy, I wish I could have attended, but when the State gives one a hanout, the State gets to set one's priorities (see my blog).

Kim said...

I think Wed would be my favorite day of the week!! Looks like another wonderful day ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails