Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Big Sister, Little Brother

A few weeks ago, I found this sweet "Big Sister" shirt on a website called Keisha's Kids which has many items specific to African American kids. When it arrived I was so excited with it. There are such cute little embellishments on it like the cute pink polka dotted ribbon. I started to think that maybe Natnael needed a "Little Brother" shirt from the same site, so today that shirt arrived. This time it is embellished with a red train button. So cute.

I cannot wait to see both of my grandchildren in these awesome shirts. I am thinking they can take them along to Ethiopia when they bring Natnael home and he and Tizita can wear them together for the first time! What a moment that will be!

I also have Christmas items bought and wrapped for Natnael. I know he will not be here to open them, but his big sister will be happy to do the honor and I wanted him to be a part of our celebration because he will certainly be on our minds and he is already in our hearts.





1 comment:

Kim said...

Those are really cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails