Thursday, January 5, 2012

Another fun, full. successful day

This grandparenting stuff just keeps getting easier and easier. Tizita has adjusted so well to our morning routine. Our schedule goes like this:
5:00 I get up, showered, and start computer work
5:20 John gets up, showered and has breakfast
6:00 John leaves for work and Tiz wakes up at this point to give him a hug and say good bye
6:00 - 6:15 Tiz watches TV while I compute
6:15 Tiz and I have a race to see who gets dressed the fastest. She always wins.
6:30 I leave for school while Tiz moves to the living room to have breakfast with Gigi and watch TV
7:45 Vikki or Mallory bring Tiz to school and our day begins

Our evening schedule goes like this:
4:00 I compute and catch up on the days news, Tiz watches TV
4:30 We craft or play. Gigi also plays with Tiz.
6:00 John gets home and we eat supper.
7:00 We start to get ready for bed
7:30 John reads to Tiz, prays with her, and she falls asleep.

See how nicely it is all working out.
It is getting easier as time goes on. I think by the time we have to send her home, we will really be in a great routine.

Today Mallory brought her to school. She had a terrific morning as usual. After preschool she went over to her friend Carlee's house for a play date. I get to know many of my Preschool parents pretty well, but there is something about Angie (Carlee's mom) that I really like. I will miss her next year after five years of having her children in class. She reminds me of Courtney in many ways and in other ways she reminds me of the way I was as a mom. I knew that Tiz would have a great time with Angie and Carlee and she did. Angie returned her to school at the end of the day and we came home. We made a card/book for Alissa's birthday and then if was bedtime. John put her to bed again.
No photos today, but I did want to document today for Courtney and Paul.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails