Thursday, April 10, 2014

Admirals Game

When I bought our tickets to the St. John's Gala, our names were put into a drawing for four free tickets to a Milwaukee Admirals hockey game.
I, who by the by, never win a thing, won the four tickets.
Now, I may have been the only one who purchased tickets early enough to be put in the drawing, but I won't go there.
At any rate, I gave two tickets to our school secretary, so she and her husband could go to a game.
I figured one would be good game would be plenty enough for John and I.
I had not been to an Admirals game for at least twenty years and I must admit I had forgotten how much fun they were.
Our tickets were in an awesome spot, just five rows from the goal net in a group of season ticket holders which really made it interesting.

 The T shirt cannon shot this shirt right at John's feet.
As a side note, I have a preschooler who goes to Admiral games and he calls them the Skeletons.
I couldn't figure out why until I got this T shirt.
 This cute little blimp flies around dropping coupons and other goodies on the crowd.
 There were three fights, but two were broken up right away.
John tells me that there is always one staged fight each game because people expect it.
This one went on for a good two minutes.
.I really enjoyed all the entertainment during the breaks.
I need one of these big beach balls for my preschoolers.
After the Admiral victory, we were entertained by Pat Mccurdy, a comedian singer.
All in all, it was a great night and I look forward to attending more Admiral games.
I really like that the periods are only 20 minutes long with very few time outs.
That is my kind of sport, it moves fast so there is little time to get bored.
Go Admirals!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails