Sunday, December 7, 2014

Live Nativity, Rudolph, and Lights

It is Sunday evening and I am tired.
It has been a fun filled weekend that started on Friday night and did not end until a few hours ago.
I had planned so long for this special weekend for with the girls and while I did enjoy each and every event, it still went way too fast.
I know that Soli and Tiz have a head and heart full of happy memories from the weekend and that is what counts.
We started Friday night with a visit to the Live Nativity.
The weather was so nice and we enjoyed the outdoor show.
After the presentation, we enjoyed cookies and hot chocolate along with crafts and games.

 Tiz learned to play dreidel and she enjoyed the game very much.

There were live animals that the girls could pet.
After the Nativity, we had dinner at El Mariachi's.
Then the girls helped me decorate our tree.
It was fun for me because they enjoyed listening to my stories about all the ornaments.  My girls had tired of listening to those stories a long, long time ago.  It was nice to have a captive audience once again.


 Santa paid us a visit sometime during the night to admire our tree, eat our goodies, and fill our stockings.


 On Saturday, we went to a production of Rudolph the Musical at the Todd Wehr theater.
It was such a great show.
The girls loved it.


 After the play, we had dinner at Culver's and then headed to the great light show at Country Springs.
We have taken the girls every for years and we all love it.
The best part is that the girls can sit on John's lap and steer the car through the light show.
They love that part.




After driving through the lights we get to enjoy hot chocolate and cookies while watching trains.
Such memories.
I am having lots of trouble with getting the photos to go where I need them to go, so in frustration I am ending this post.
It was a wonderful weekend even if my blog is not cooperating at this time.
Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails