Sunday, April 19, 2015

And Another weekend enters the Record Books

It's Sunday night and you know what that means, another weekend is in the record books.
The weekends go fast and the time in between goes almost just as fast.
The older I get, the faster time goes.
On Friday we left right after my morning session for Oshkosh.
We took a walk around Oshkosh looking for photos for my new adventure of making alphabet photo collages.
I had made some a few Christmases ago for family and then I promptly forgot about it until Alissa friend Kim saw the one I made for Alissa and asked me if I would make one for her.
My excitement peaked again and I am now figuring that if Kim was willing to pay for one, maybe other people would be willing to pay, too.  So, with John's help, we are looking for alphabet letters in everything and snapping photos like crazy.
After the photo shoot in Oshkosh, we picked Tizita up from school, rounded up Soliana and headed over to Imagination Station in Oconomowoc for the first picnic of the season.
The girls loved playing at this great park.


Soli climbed way up to the top of this awesome climbing structure, not to be outdone by her sister.
After our picnic and play at the park, we stopped at the video store to find some movies for the night.
After movies of their choice, we hit the hay.
On Saturday, we went over to the Early Childhood Fair where I had to man the St. John's booth while John took the girls around to enjoy all the fun activities.



 Soli could not get enough of the big slide and jumping area.
 Tiz enjoyed planting.
Both girls liked the petting zoo.
It was a great, fun morning.
After some lunch, we stopped at the cemetery to put some flowers on Granny's grave and then went to meet Courtney and Paul at the Mineshaft in Hartford.
The girls had lots of fun in the game room as usual, but neither of them were huge winners this time.
They did each get some nice little prizes though.
Soli loved the two rides.

We all enjoyed an early dinner and then we sent the girls home with their parents.
Today after church, John and I took a nice walk with camera in had and found more photos for my ABC project.
Courtney and Paul are celebrating Soli's anniversary of them meeting her.  It was three years ago that they met her for the first time in the Care Center in Ethiopia.
I know it was a great celebration for them.






Here are some photos from that first meeting.
Soliana is definitely our little Sunshine!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails