Thursday, June 4, 2015

Summer is off to a Fantastic start!

My summer is going very well so far.
I started my Summer Scholars program this past week and so far, so good.
It keeps me busy on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
All total, I am tutoring twelve students ranging in age from 2 - 8.
It really takes lots of prep time because I want to make the time I spend with the children worth their money.
I have had to learn lots about teaching reading and leveled readers, but I feel ready to help them all.

My Sherri's shots business is also booming lately.
Just this last week I had three orders.
One for PAPA as a Father's Day gift, one for the last name of DALEY, and one for a wedding gift with a last name.
Just today I got two more orders for a FAITH and a FAMILY.
It blows my mind that I can actually create something nice enough for which people pay me.
I love taking the photos.  
I see alphabet letters in everything lately.
Please hop over to my Facebook page, Sherri's Shots and have a look.
They make wonderful gifts for weddings. anniversaries, house warmings, and graduations.
Here are a few of the new ones I have made:


 And finally, an update on John's new job.
He is still in the process of interviewing at the Food Processing Plant just ten minutes from our house.
They seem to want to find a position where he could use his skills, so we wait patiently.
God has this and it will all work out as it should.

I hope all of you are enjoying a fun summer, too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails