Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August Rolls in, Summer is coming to a close

Yep, you read that correctly.
It is August and that means that the end of summer is now in sight.
It seems like only yesterday that John and I were biking at Two Rivers which marks the beginning of summer.
I have been at school most days working in my classroom getting it ready for a whole new group of kids.
I am getting a little bit excited about it, too.

Last Thursday I went to Oshkosh for the day and I was able to hear all about the trip to Ethiopia and see the photos.
From all involved, it appeared to be a very good, memory making trip.
It was good to have everyone home in Oshkosh again.

On Saturday, John, my mom, and I headed down to Bloomington to visit the Hunters.
We celebrated Nathan's birthday, a bit late.
Kev and Vikki had driven down on Friday night so they could golf early on Saturday.
We all enjoyed a great dinner followed by beers on the patio.
Here are a few photos from the weekend:






This weekend we are taking Tizita on her "school starting trip."
This year she chose the Mall of America and I could not be happier with that decision.
I am excited to see the Mall through her eyes.
Stay tuned for updates and photos on that trip.
Happy August to all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails