Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Phew, I almost lost this blog!

Tonight I was beyond frustrated.
Last night my computer refused to get past the "starting windows" screen.
I googled and tried a few random things but no luck.
I emailed a computer geek here in Watertown who told me how to wipe it all clean and start fresh, but I think I want some of the photos on there, so not sure that is the right decision.

Anyway, tonight I brought my school computer home and started bookmarking all my old favorites.
When I tried to find this blog, all that popped up was the way my readers see it.
I was not able to post on it anymore.
 I could not remember the password or even which email I had used when i set it up years ago.

I know very few people read this blog anymore, but I like to use it as a journal and my hope is that someday, someone who cares will read it and smile as they remember good times we shared.
It's a legacy of mine, I guess.
At any rate, I was not ready to give it up yet.

I googled and researched and tried this and that and the other thing until finally, two hours later, I found it!

Thank you, God for your help.
Now if only God performed another miracle and started up my old computer!  

So glad I can still post here.

1 comment:

madj said...

Perseverance paid off!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails