Sunday, March 26, 2017

Discovery World with the Girls

It's Sunday night again.
Why do these Sunday nights have to roll around so quickly?
This one is particularly not welcome because it marks the end of my spring break.
Tomorrow I head back to school after a wonderful week of fun.
I lied in my last post when I said that I would be back to write more about our trip to the Smokey Mountains.  I never did get back her and post an update.  It was just a fun adventure and we had a great time so that is that.
Of course, I had to get my grandbabies' fix, so on Friday I went up to Oshkosh with John on his way to work.
I spent the day helping both girls clean and organize their new rooms.
We brought them home on Friday night for the weekend.
It was a great, fun memory making time again.
We had dinner at Culver's in Fond du Lac before heading home.  It was cold and rainy all weekend bu the way.
We watched some TV on Friday night.
On Saturday we headed to Discovery World in Milwaukee.
Tiz could not wait to lay on the bed of nails and Soli was anxious to touch the stingrays.
We did those things and lots of other stuff in between.
Here are a few photos from our great day:

 Tiz was actually lifting John here.  She was amazed.
 Soliana driving a big digger
 These balls would stay suspended in the air.
 Tiz on bed of nails
 Me on bed of  nails
 The electric shock giver thing. 

 Lunch
Stingrays!

After our day discovering things, we came home, ordered pizza and enjoyed a night of games.
The girls each had some nice one on one time with Gigi, too.
The funniest thing was when Soliana asked me, "When are you and Grandpa going to have children?"
LOL!

Today, Sunday, we took the girls back so they could sing in church.
Gigi came with us and we all enjoyed a lunch at Red Robin before coming home and here we are now.
Another great weekend.
Now on to tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails