Sunday, April 30, 2017

This, That, and the Other Thing

Wow, it's been two weeks since I have written a post.
Things have been happening, but I guess none of it was post worthy.
Paul's dad passed away the day after Easter, so they were busy with traveling to Iowa and having a funeral last weekend.
John and I went out on Friday night for a few beers and I honestly do not remember what we did on Saturday.  I am pretty sure we did some shopping at Kohl's
On Sunday we did some yard work.

This past weekend, we ate at Taqueria Maria's Mexican Restaurant.
We drive by it all the time on the way to Walmart, but I have never even considered trying it until I read some posts on Facebook about how good it is, so on Friday we gave it a try.
The tacos I had, one fish, one shrimp, and one steak were so yummy, made with cilantr and onions only, just the way I like them.
John had a family size beer which was a really big beer!
One of the waitresses remembered me as her daughter's preschool teacher back in 2008.
I remember the little girl, Litzy, but couldn't remember mom.
Her mom seemed so happy to see us.
We are definitely going back.

On Saturday we picked the girls up at their cheer clinic and took them to Sunset Blvd in Appleton.
We had never been there before and the girls both agreed it was a fun place.
They had bumper cars, a merry go round, a train, a huge climbing structure, and many video games.
The food was pretty good, too.
We are definitely going back there, too.

We came home, had a few beers at Bismark's and came home to a few lifetime movies.
Today was a lazy Sunday.
Tomorrow is the first of May and the rest of this year is going to fly by!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails