Sunday, August 13, 2017

Riverfest 2017

Courtney and family left for God forsaken Montana last Sunday.
They are due back around 11:00 tonight.
It's been a long week without being able to contact them due to the fact that there is no electricity or cell service at that cabin in Montana.
Courtney was not happy to be going, she really dislikes the wilderness, but they had to go to bury Paul's dad's ashes.
Why they had to go for 7 days is beyond me, seems two or three would have sufficed, but it wasn't up to me.
At any rate, hopefully they will be home safe and sound very soon.

I kept myself busy with pool dates with the Budreau kids, getting my room ready for a new school year, and taking walks with Lynne.
On Friday I went to Oshkosh with John and organized their house for them.

Riverfest is just winding down.
On Friday we watched the fireworks from our backyard.
Roy, Jody and Dan, Pam Wilke, and the Budreaus all came up to watch them with us.
It was a fun night.

On Saturday Johna nd I took a long walk and then went to the park to hear a journey band.
We took care of little Harmony for a while down there.
We went out with Tim and Louisa on Saturday night.
We had dinner at El Mariachi and then chatted over beer at Bismarks.
It was a great, fun night.
I don't know why we get along so well with them but we do and I love it.

Today Kaliyah and Treyton came and sat with us in church.
After church we went back tot he park with mom, Roy, Jody, and Dan and enjoyed the Del Rays and the Lovin' Spoonful.

Tonight we are relaxing because tomorrow I have registration.
Time for bed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails