Sunday, November 5, 2017

Celebrating Mom's 89th Brithday

We spent this last weekend celebrating my mom's 89th birthday.
It was a wonderful weekend.
I took off Friday afternoon, something that I was never able to do until I have two other capable people in my classroom with me.
Alissa and Nathan arrived here and drove me and mom up to Oshkosh to watch Tizita in a cheer competition showcase.
Mallory joined us, too and John drove up there after work so we were all there to watch Tizita perform.
Here are a few photos from the event:




After the event, we all went over to West End Pizza and enjoyed pizza and beer.
It was a great way to start mom's birthday.
The girls came home with John, mom, and me while Mal, Lis, Nathan, Paul, and Courtney stayed in Oshkosh to go out together.

On Saturday the girls made slime and played on our phones and watched TV until everyone arrived.
We picked Kev up and went over to Sweet Mullets followed by mom's choice of Schwefel's Supper Club.
We all loved the food and had a wonderful time there.



\

After that we went over to Kev's to open gifts and have cake.
That was so much fun, too.
Mom loved all her gifts, she usually does, she is very easy to please.




Today we all went to church and were able to have Harmony sit with us.  She came home to play with the girls for a bit before everyone had to leave.
It was a great, fun weekend!
Oh, and I even go to see Aaron Rodgers!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails