Sunday, October 29, 2017

Being Stand in Grandparents

Thiis Friday I went up to Oshkosh to spend my day off with Courtney.
We had a really fun time shopping at some of her favorite local stores.
I spent quite a bit but I did get a lot of Christmas shopping done which was nice.
We picked the girls up at school, I was a surprise and they were both in great moods.
We had a snack at DQ and John and I headed home after a pizza and beer stop at Cranky Pat's.
On Saturday we played the part of Treyton, Kaliyah, and Harmony's grandparents so Louisa and Tim could go to a Foster Parenting class.
We took them to a fall festival at the high school which was rather lame, but they had fun.
We had a treat at the gas station yogurt place and then played with them at their house.
John and Treyton were outside for at least an hour tossing the football around.
I think they both had a great time.
Kaliyah and I played school.
Both of those kids are just so nice and well behaved.
It was fun to be their stand in grandparents for a day.
Today we celebrated 500 years of the Lutheran Reformation with a great church service.
Now I am handing ouot candy to the trick or treaters!
Nice, relaxing weekend before another busy week sets in!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails