Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Bon Jovi - God Bless this Mess

What a great last few days!
The girls took me to a Bon Jovi concert for my 65th birthday.
I spent the last few weeks learning some of his songs so I would be ready for the concert.
Alissa did a great job of planning everything and it was all good.
We had a cute little Air B and B apartment in Walkers Point, we ubered effortlessly with her guidance, and we enjoyed drinks and food at nice places!
The girls both arrived on Saturday along with the little girls.
We ( John, me., Marge, Mal, Kev, Vikki, Tiz Soli Courtney and Alissa) all went out to Taqueria Maria's on Saturday night.  It was an early mothers day celebration for Marge.
Great food and lots of laughs.
We all returned here, had a few more beers and watched the Long Haul.
John took the girls home on  Sunday and we left for Milwaukee for the concert.
The concert was great.
On Monday Alissa left for home and I went up to Oshkosh with Courtney to hitch a ride home with John.
We stopped and looked at a duplex that they hope to rent.  it was in a great neighborhood and would serve their family well.
She also showed me where their new school will be and where Tiz's new gym will be.
It is an exciting time for them.
Here are photos from the weekend>









What a blessing to have two daughters who are best friends and who include me in that friendship!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails