Sunday, May 13, 2018

Celebrating Mother's Day

It's Sunday night again.
Boy these Sundays sure do come quickly around here.
Only two more weeks of school left for me and then I become a part timer next year.  Good changes ahead.
On Friday night, Kev, Vikki, Nic, John, Mom and I went to the Golden Mast for fish.
It is a beautiful place but the fish fry is nothing to write home about.  I know mom had a good time though and that was nice.
On Saturday we worked out in the yard even though the weather was cold.
John grilled tuna steaks for dinner, I drank a bottle of wine and we watched some movies.
Today my kids sang in church and did a marvelous job.
After church John and I took mom to Pizza Ranch, good food, we all liked it.
After that we got our plants at Menards and visited the cemeteries.
A bit more work outside and that wraps up the weekend.
It was a good, quiet mother's day.




Here are a few pics

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails