Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rethinking my love affair with March

I was just rereading my posts from last March. I think I was a better writer a year ago, it is fun to go back and read what we were up to in March of 2009. One of my posts dealt with my love affair with the month of March, two posts later, I ate my words and no longer had such strong feelings for March.
Well, this year I am back in love with this wonderful month and the beautiful weather it brings with it! This week we have had temperatures in the high 50's and low 60's. The Preschoolers have been able to get outside everyday this week and oh, how we missed our playground time.
Today we were wearing the green for the Irish and just look at what Tizita wore to school today!
Her green wig and she kept it on all day!
Here she is with her green hair playing in the St. George sand.
And here she is playing on the playground. Hair still on and blowing in the breeze.

After school we took a nice long walk. Here we are in the St. Vinney's parking lot. Since Grandpa is unemployed he gets to join us on our Wednesday adventures and it is so nice to have him with us. If it weren't for the need for money to live, I could have him home all the time.
We ended up at the park in the subdivision by the hospital. I don't think this park has a name, but not sure. Here I am trying to climb up the tunnel. This feat was so easy for Tiz since she just used her feet to walk up, but my size was working against me here. She thought it was so funny to push me back down each time I made it to the top.
Here she is with her proud smile after pushing me back down! I think everytime we go back to this park I will be asked to climb up this tunnel.
Let the races begin. Here we are waiting for the "Go" word from Tiz.
Well, I think it is obvious who won this race. Just look at how John and I are getting up so slowly. We need to brush up on our sliding skills.
Here Tiz and I climbed the rock wall into this castle.
And once we returned home, it was time for a root beer!
Yep, I am in love with March again, best month ever. Check back in after the predicted snow this weekend. I am a fickle lover!








2 comments:

Kim said...

Great post! I too share your fickle love for March. I enjoy the month for my birthday and the nice weather but always get so sad when the weather doesn't stay. We have had our windows open the past few days and I love it. You always have such great pictures. I really like the one of Tiz after she pushed you back down the tunnel and the one of the 3 of you on the slides. Very precious memories and times together ;o)

madj said...

Your fickle love is only for the month of March. I know this for a fact. I do enjoy the Wednesdays, but, I do hope to sacrifice them soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails