Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tizita to Tiara!

Quite embarassed to admit this, but I enjoyed watching Toddlers to Tiaras, the show about little girls in beauty pageants. For the most part, I enjoyed watching the moms who always seemed to be overweight, wanna be beauty queens. They would do the whole routine with their daughter from the audience. It was all so bizarre, but, like a train wreck I just could not look away.
Well, today, which by the by, just happened to be a most beautiful 70 degree spring day, we witnessed Tizita in action with her baton. She takes weekly dance, tumble, baton lessons at a studio in Oshkosh which specializes in getting the girls ready for beauty pageants. Now, Courtney has no desire for her daughter to be a pageant gal, but I tell you, Tizita has all the moves and if she had a flipper (fake teeth, necessary for pageants) and some fake hair, she could win it all.
She performed so well for us in the driveway and the whole time Courtney was doing the moves from her lawn chair. She reminded me of a true pageant mom except she isn't overweight.
John and I are so excited because next Tuesday we get to watch Tizita at her dance class! What a fun time that will be!
























1 comment:

Kim said...

I laughed when you said Courtney was doing the whole routine from her chair too. Too much! As always, your granddaughter is truly adorable!! I can really see she has some great moves ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails