Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow

This year my new classroom has windows. Can you guess what my kids are looking at out of one of the windows?

It is something pretty exciting especially to them.

It is magical in their eyes.
Did you guess?

The first snowfall of the season!


In our old classroom we didn't know if it was sunny, windy, rainy, or snowy because we had no windows, so this year as soon as the first child noticed the snow everyone had to run over to the windows and check it out. The kids were so excited and I wished that some of that excitement could rub off on me, but instead of pretty white flakes, I see shoveling, cold temps, and icy roads.

I keep hoping it will be the winter of no snow or cold, but I don't think that will happen!







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails