Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Oops, I done it again

I looked down at my feet this morning about 10:00, (I just mention the time because I had already been at school for three hours) and this is what I see. Yep, I done it again! Walked out of the house with two different shoes on. And might I add, these were two very different shoes with little similarities. Ugh!
At least none of the kids or any adults noticed or if they did, they did not say anything. Of course, to a four year old, this is really not so odd.
Okay, I do this once a school year, so it is behind me now.

2 comments:

madj said...

Only in preschool could one get away with this. In the kids' minds it's not all that unusual to have on 2 different shoes, is it? The two different shoes must feel similar on your feet, though, otherwise you would have noticed a difference.

Verna said...

Wait, people/kids are wearing two different kinds of socks together... why not start making a new fad of two different types of shoes? Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails