Sunday, December 11, 2011

Viewing it from the other side

Over the years, I have been involved in countless Christmas programs. Today I was able to sit back and enjoy Tizita's Sunday School program. I had to restrain myself from running up there to take over the director's job. It felt strange to be just an observer, but I settled in to my role and thoroughly enjoyed the show. Take a look at the little star.









Next Sunday I will be back in the director's role. I pray my students can perform as beautifully as these children did today.

We also celebrated Tizita's fifth birthday. It was a wonderful celebration and I will share more on that in my next post.











1 comment:

madj said...

It was a really good program, even if you weren't directly involved. Who took the great pics?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails