Thursday, August 16, 2012

On Being a Grandma

 I knew being a grandma would be a wonderful thing.
This is not exactly as I envisioned my grandchildren because in my mind they were always blonde with blue eyes and looking very much like my little girls looked as children, but
my two granddaughters far exceed anything I could have envisioned.
The way they arrived into my life also far exceeded any ideas I may have had, too.
Just goes to show me that God has a plan and it is much bigger and better than anything my little mind could come up with.

Yep, being a grandma is everything and so much more!
I love these little girls so much.
I want to be with them every minute of every day.
They are why I wake up smiling and go to bed peacefully every night.
I have big dreams and hopes for them, but I am sure those dreams and hopes will never compare to what God has in store for their futures!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Sometimes I just wish posts had the "LIKE" button. I'd hit it a million times for this one!

madj said...

Being a Grandpa is great, too. I'm merely too lazy to write my own blog post about.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails