Sunday, November 11, 2012

Grandpa's Girls-Take Two

 I have discovered that the blog posts work in Firefox, so I am using that when I blog.
So happy when I finally figured that out.
Anyway, last Thursday and Friday, Courtney and the girls came to Watertown.
Tizita had those two days off so she came to school with me.  It was fun to have her there to "help" me as well as to renew some old friendships from last year.
Courtney wanted to get some serious crocheting done, so I hope she was able to accomplish that while my mom watched Soliana.
It was a fun, unexpected visit.
 Both girls love their grandpa, but there is just something about the way Soli is with him.
She waited so patiently for him to get home from work.  She sat right by the window and when she spotted him coming through the door, she had the biggest smile on her face.  It is the sweetest thing.
She cannot get enough of him.
Tizita spent some time looking through toy ads and choosing what she wants for Christmas.
Seems she wants one of everything!

2 comments:

madj said...

Grandpa cannot get enough of the granddaughters, either!

Verna said...

Glad you figured out how to get it to post! Grand kids are the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails