Sunday, November 18, 2012

Vintage treasures and Vintage Friendship

This Saturday my friend, Pam and I headed up to Oshkosh to check out the Homemade for the Holidays craft fair.  Courtney and many of her artsy friends had booths there.
It was such a fun day.
I loved spending so much time with Pam and getting to catch up on her life.
As I said in my last post, Pam and I had been very good friends for a long time until life got in our way and we parted ways for a bit, but we are back and closer than ever.
We spent two hours enjoying all the beautiful things at the craft show and both of us even bought a few things.
We ate a yummy lunch at Beckets and then did a little more browsing at the show.
After that we had dessert at Caramel Crisp, a favorite spot of our in Oshkosh.
We finished our day with some browsing at Atomic Katz which is a store full of vintage items.  When one walks in, it is like going back to a time when we were kids.  I love that place, it brings back a simpler time.
We ended our day at Courtney and Paul's, more visiting, some playing with the girls, and pizza for dinner.
Pam headed home and John and I babysat for Tiz and Soli.
It was such a good weekend all around.
I liken Pam and my friendship to something vintage, too.
Such a beautiful thing full of happy memories.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails