Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Just a few more photos from spring break

 These photos are from Tizita's first Easter.
 All I can say is that she was much calmer dyeing eggs here than she was this past Easter.
 And a few more past Easter pictures.
I cannot believe how much Tizita has grown and changed.
I also cannot believe how quickly she dyed our eggs this year.
Note to self for next year:  make her go slower.  She should not be able to have dyed 49 eggs in less than five minutes!
 Here are a few more shots from the Madison Childen's Museum that were on my phone.   This high tech stuff is confusing to me.
Soli loved this jeep.  She would have spent the entire day in there, I think.
My advice to museum everywhere:  Install more of these lifesize vehicles to keep the little ones happy.  It was hard to share this car!
 

 

 Okay, so another tech problem.  I cannot get this picture deleted so it is here two times.
Luckily it is a cute picture of all of us at the museum.

And I will end this post with sweet Soli napping after our long walk together.
Such sweet memories of a fun spring break.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails