Monday, April 1, 2013

Guest Post by Tizita

 I invited Tizita to write this post for me.
Here goes:
Easter was so much fun.
My sister and I had a great time dyeing eggs and frosting cookies.


 My Aunt Alissa drove Soli in the Escalade.
I rode my bike.
It was pretty funny to see her in there.
 My sister and I went on an egg hunt.
We found 67 eggs around our yard.
Next year, I want the grown ups to go on an Easter hunt and the kids, too.
 Eggs were all over the yard.
 We opened the eggs and found surprises in all of them.
 We went bowling.
It was so mch fun.
Papa, Mama, and I did very good.

 Grandma, Vikki, and I bowled with bumpers.
I beat grandma both games.
 These are all the bowlers.
I had so much fun.
 Soli and I enjoyed some fries, they were so yummy and sugary.
 I went on a scavenger hunt to find my basket.
There were clues all over the house.
I had to run up and down the stairs so much.
I finally found the baskets in Gigi's closet.

 This is my outfit from my mom (the pants) and my grandma (the shirt)
I love this outfit.
 Grandma, me and my sister before church.
We did not wear the bunny ears to church.
Here are my grandma and gramdpa, me and Soli.
It was the best Easter ever.
Since it is April Fool's Day, I will leave you with an April Fool.
 
"Oh, it was so much fun on Easter, but it was not that much fun when my sister peed on the floor!"
 
April Fool!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails