Thursday, August 21, 2014

Just cannot let the Summer Go!

I know I said I am ready for school to start and for the most part, I am, most of the time
What I am not so ready to do, is let the freedom of summer go.
I like being able to come and go as I please without needing to be somewhere at a certain time.
I really like being able to make plans and spend time with the girls without worrying about schedules and deadlines.
So, for a few more days, we held on to summer.
On Tuesday, Courtney and the girls came out.
The four of us went shopping, first at the Outlet mall and then at Walmart.
Both girls found some nice back to school items and also picked out some fun things as well.
Claire's was a big hit where they both scored some cute glasses, purses, and lip gloss.
After our shopping trip, we headed up to Oshkosh for dinner at Hot Dog Charlie's followed by some TV viewing and bed.
Yesterday we went to Bay Beach.
I hope everyone realizes what a gem that place is.
For ten dollars, both girls were able to ride rides for four hours.
We ate lunch there, too, and again, the prices are so reasonable.
It was a great day to be together at such a fun place.
Here are some of my favorite photos.












Tiz and I also completed the ALS ice bucket challenge but that post will have to wait until next time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails