Sunday, February 15, 2015

Spirit week 2015 and Valentine's Day 2015 are now in the books

This past week was Spirit Week at St. John's.
Spirit week is always a fun filled week.
The kids love dressing up in the theme of the day.
 Monday was Pajama day.  I love being able to dress in comfy pj's for the day.
 Tuesday was crazy hat day.  Very distracting day for little kids especially when their teacher is wearing a big crab on her head.
 Wednesday was sports team day.  We had Brewers, soccer players, Badgers, but the most popular were the Packers.
 Thursday was class color day.
Our color was red which worked out well for Valentine's day fun, too.
Friday was maroon and gold day.
We all sported our school colors.

Valentine's Day was on Saturday.
It was 20 below zero with the wind chills so any outdoor activities were not going to happen.
We decided to go to Eastowne Mall for some shopping and looking.
We intended to eat at the Olive Garden, Outback, or Red Lobster, but the waits were so long at all of theose restaurants that we headed back to Lake Mills and ate at Blue Moon.
A great decision.
I had spaghetti and meatballs, John had heart shaped ravioli, I had lots of wine.
We had a night cap at Lyons Pub.
It was a great Valentine's Day.

I also have a new phone because my old one died.  I am getting used to it.
I got a fitbit from the girls for my birthday and now I am obsessed with getting my 10000 steps in for the day.
I did very well during the week, but yesterday and today, not so much.
I am going to do my walking tape now and see how many steps I can get with that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails