Monday, August 10, 2015

Pool Time, VBS, and a trip to Sheboygan

On Thursday morning, John drove me to Oshkosh to spend a few days with my favorite girls.
We had lunch at Ardy and Ed's followed by some time at the Omro Pool.
Tiz passed the swimming test by being able to swim free style for 50 yards so she was able to swim and play in the deep water as well as go down the big slides and off the boards.  She was pretty proud of her accomplishments.
Here are a few photos from our day at the pool:





 On Thursday evening we went to church to hear the VBS students sing their songs.
It was a great program and I did find a song for my Preschoolers to sing this year in church.




On Friday we planned to go see Bookworm Gardens in Sheboygan.
They girls had been there last year and just knew that I would love it there.
The only problem was that the weather did not cooperate with us.
It drizzled at first, but that drizzle quickly turned into a steady downpour.
We had lunch under an umbrella there, but at one point a flood of water poured off the umbrella and ran right down Courtney's back.
At that point we decided to pack it up and head to the children's museum in downtown Sheboygan.
I was able to see half of Bookworm Gardens and plan to go back to see the rest of it someday.
They were right, I sure did like it.







Here are some photos from the museum which was also very nice.



 After our adventures in Sheboygan, we headed to Watertown.
Courtney and Mallory headed down to Alissa's for a cousins night out while John and I took the girls to the Vilas Park Zoo.
The zoo was a zoo, so many people and strollers, but we still had a fun time.



We stopped at Ella's Deli on the way home.
Great way to end a fun day.
Tomorrow, I will share my feelings on Riverfest 2015.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails