Sunday, August 30, 2015

And Summer officially comes to an end

Tomorrow school starts for me.
Today is the last day of my summer.
Am I sad to see it go?  Not really.
It's been a crazy one with John's new factory job and odd shift.
We did have some great times with the family, but I am happy to close the book on the chapter, Summer 2015.
Bring on the next chapter.
I have many Preschoolers this year, 40 in all.
The entire school from K - 8 only has 83 kids total so my Preschoolers really make up a big portion of our school population.
I am leary of the mornings with 16 - 20 3 year olds.  That is a lot of little ones with just one teacher and a helper, but with God's help I will make it work.
My afternoon class has only 12, so that will be a nice break.
I hope I sleep okay tonight, but chances are I probably will not.
Time to go over my lesson plans, one last time.
Chances are I will not use them as I planned anyway, the kids will set the mood for the first day.
I am also praying that I will not have any criers.
Wish me luck and stay tuned for how things went.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails