Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pre Thanksgiving Weekend-Productive and Fun

It has been another great, fun weekend.
The Packers are beating the Vikings right now, looks like they will win this game which is good because they needed this win very badly.  Way to go, Pack!
Nice way to end a good weekend.

On Friday, John and I went to On the Rock for pizza and beer.
We closed the place down at 8:30, yep, nobody there at that time except us.
We headed over to Rock River Pizza for one more beer, Kev and Vikki were there so we had a nice visit with them.

On Saturday we woke up to our first snow.
It was very pretty.
It did not hinder our drive to Oshkosh to go to Courtney's Homemade for the Holidsys show.
My mom came along.
Mal and Vikki were supposed to join us, too, but neither of them were feeling 100% so it was just the three of us.
There was not one flake of snow in Oshkosh while we got 5 inches.
Homemade for the Holidays was great, lots of cool vendors.  We made a few purchases and enjoyed a yuumy lunch at Becket's.
Stopped at Target on  our way home so mom could get stuff for Vikki's goody box.  Always fun to look around in a Target, but I always overspend there.
 
My Preschoolers sang in church today with the Kindergarten class.
They sang, "This Little Gospel Light of Mine."
It was a great performance unlike a month ago when they sang "Jesus Loves Me" very loudly and all in their own way!
 
After church I put up one of our Christmas trees and my village.  I am glad to have that much done.
I always enjoy my Christmas trees and decorations so much more before Christmas.
I need it down by New Year's!
 
It has been a productive weekend all around.
Packers will win this game.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails