Sunday, May 1, 2016

Early Mother's Day

Since it is the year for Courtney's little family to go to visit the other mom for Mother's Day, we decided to do an early celebration.
Alissa came up on Friday.
My mom, John, Lissa and I went to Bismark's for dinner and a few pitchers.  Kev and Vikki joined us and then there were a few more pitchers.
It was great fun with lots of good conversation.
A great way to start the celebration.
Lissa and I headed up to Oshkosh on Saturday.
Did lots of shopping before heading over to the Van Aukens.
We all went out for pizza.
After pizza, Paul took the girls home and Lis, Courtney, and I went out for some fancy drinks.
It was lots of fun, lots of laughs.
It is good to spend time with just my girls sometimes.
On Sunday, John and my mom drove up to Oshkosh to join us for church and lunch at Beckett's.
We enjoyed dancing shows performed by Tiz and Soli and more fun conversations and laughs.
It was a good start to my Mother's Day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails