Sunday, June 26, 2016

Another Week in the Books

After our adventures in Bayfield, life returned to normal.
John went back to work and I tutored and babysat for the Budreaus.
My classroom waxing is finished so I was able to move all of my things back into the classroom and do my tutoring in the classroom, which makes things much easier.
I tutored my two Tuesday kids and then worked on arranging my room, a teacher is always trying to find new and better ways to make the classroom run more efficiently.
On Wednesday, I tutored three kids and stayed at school again to continue my arranging.
Thursday, three more kids to tutor and more classroom arranging.
I love my Summer Scholar program and the kids I tutor.  It is always fun to work one on one with the kids.  It helps me get to know and appreciate their individuality which can get lost in a large classroom.
On Friday I was able to watch Kaliyah and Treyton for the day.  They are such fun kids and I really enjoy my time with them.
I am only watching them a few times in June and July, their mom is paying me well and I am glad to help them out.  Plus I have lots of fun with them.
With all of this going on, the weeks go by so quickly and before we know it, school will be back in session.
 
I did not see the girls at all this week.
They are vacationing in the U.P. and having a great time.
I am looking forward to our Door County trip this next weekend.  Courtney, Paul, and the girls will be joining in the fun.
 
That is all for now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails