Saturday, June 11, 2016

Dancing Divas and Adventures in Babysitting

We just got back from the girls' dance recital.
John, my mom, and I headed to Oshkosh to see the girls perform
It was a great recital.
Tiz performed in jazz, ballet, and tap numbers while Soli made her dancing debut in a ballet/tumbling number.
After the recital we headed over to Cherry Berry for a treat.
Mom, John, and I ended our night with two pitchers of beer and pizza at On the Rock.
Great way to end a great day.
Here are some photos:













'
I am tutoring again this summer.
I started this past week.
I tutor eight kids.
It's fun and it is going well, so far.
I am also babysitting (although they are no babies) Treyton and Kaliyah Budreau a few days in June and July to help their mom out with childcare.
My first day was Friday and we had a blast!
We planted fairy gardens, played games, and went to the Aquatic Center.
They are wonderful kids and they really are a joy to be with.
Plus I am making $100.00 for a 7 hour day, so I cannot complain.
Tomorrow is our church picnic.
Should be a nice time.
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails