Sunday, July 10, 2016

A Weekend with Tizita and celebrating Soliana's 5th Birthday

Tizita came home with John on Friday.
Funny story here, Courtney called as they were enroute to John in Fond du Lac and told me they had forgotten Tizita's overnight bag.
No fear, I headed over to St. Vinney's and picked up a few items to get her through the weekend.
They arrived, she loved all my selections and we all had her choice of subs for dinner.
John, she and I starred a big game of monopoly.
We paused the game and watched two movies until midnight.
We watched Mom Trade and Dennis the Menace.
They were both such funny movies.
On Saturday, we took a nice long bike ride.  Tiz wanted to ride to the fro yo place so that is what we did.
Along the way we stopped at Douglas School park and we fed the ducks.
It was a great bike ride, she is a great little rider.




After our bike ride, Tiz decided to bake one of her creations.
She never uses a recipe, just likes to throw things together.
This time she made some cupcakes and frosted them.
They were actually very tasty.
She also made funnel cakes which were very yummy.
She helped Gigi with the dishes mostly because she was curious about the new swedish dish cloth we brought her from  Door County.
After the baking, John, Tiz and I went to the see the movie, "The Secret Life of Pets."
It was a very funny movie, we all enjoyed it very much.
Came home and finished our Monopoly game before watching some TV



Today after church we took Tiz home.  My mom came along and we celebrated Soliana's fifth birthday.
We ate together at Red Robin and then opened gifts.  She loved them all.
It was a great birthday.









 Another great weekend of memory making!

The next two weeks are going to be very, very hard for me.
Courtney, Paul and the girls are taking a trip to Ethiopia.
I already have every possible scenario in my head of all the things that might go wrong.
I need to keep my mind very busy and pray hard for their safety.
I just want these two weeks to go very quickly, can't wait to see them when they return.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails