Monday, November 9, 2009

The Pack is not back around these parts anyway!

Unless you live under a rock, you know that the Packers played horrible, horrible football yesterday and lost to a winless Tampa Bay team! It was painful to watch, so painful in fact that John headed outside to do yard work before the first quarter was over. He just cannot stand to watch his beloved Packers play so poorly, so instead of watching and letting it eat at him, he walks away from the TV and finds other things to do. Anyway later last night this is what I found on our Packer yard sign.
John took some of his electrical tape and made a slash right through the big G meaning, I am assuming, no Packers wanted around here or maybe it means Packers, you stink! Whatever, I know it is not a good symbol!
So, I think we are done with the Packers until next season!

4 comments:

Courtney and Paul said...

Ha!

madj said...

Actually, the black line is indicating one who is departed, like the Packer's offensive - VERY offensive - line.

Lissa said...

Oh man, that made me laugh out loud!

madj said...

It is my pleasure to make Alissa laugh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails