Saturday, May 22, 2010

Imagination Station revisited

Last Thursday was a beautiful day for a picnic and a romp in the park so we headed over to Imagination Station in Oconomowoc for a day of feasting and fun. Here Tiz is feeding Grandpa a pickle. She thought she was the bee's knees to be able to sit on the table and eat her lunch.
After lunch Grandpa put Tiz and I in the zoo car of the circus train. We both had to yell, "Let us out of here!" Imagination Station has all kinds of unique things like this circus train to explore and play in and on. It is truly a fun place for kids. The only problem John and I have with it, it for safety sake there is just one way in and one way out and it is hard to get around to the areas, but we did manage to keep up with Tiz most of the time.
Once out of our cage, Tiz enjoyed climbing the rope ladder. She is really good at climbing things like this. I remember once when at Great America when Alissa and Courtney were climbing one of these and I had to go rescue Alissa. That one was much bigger though and Lis was only three years older. I was glad I was able to make it up that one myself.
Here we are playing with one of the many games that are placed throughout the park. We weren't exactly sure what to do with this game, but we used our imaginations as we are supposed to when in this park.

Man, just look at me on this tire swing! I look like I am hanging on for dear life, probably was. I had to get off because I was so nauseous! To borrow an old quote from Grunkle, I was nausea!
Due to the nausea, I had to lay down and rest for a few minutes.

And finally, we made a new friend, Zoey who joined us on the teeter totter. Tiz likes to meet new friends wherever she goes.
Headed Tiz home to Oshkosh after our day at Imagination Station, What a fun time we had with her these last two days.
Today we are off to Ikea to look for a new futon since I sold the furniture in our spare bedroom.







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails