Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our Field trip to the Library

Today I took my Preschoolers on our annual trip to the Watertown Library. My favorite reason to go to the Library is so that all of my kids can experience my friend Lynne, Children's Librarian Extraordinaire, read to them. Lynne and I taught together for 20+ years at Mary Linsmeier School. We made a super team and I enjoyed every day that we taught together. When I walked into the Library today with 29 Preschoolers in tow, Lynne never batted an eyelash. I knew that she is perfectly capable of holding the attention of 29 little ones. It is a gift and I like to think that we helped each other develop this gift during our years of teaching together. Thanks Lynne for being such a great friend, the kind of friend that welcomes me and my 29 kids! And, might I add, that my 29 were on their best behavior. I really do have a wonderful class this year.









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails