Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rereading and reflecting on a great weekend

I just got finished reading my blog entries from last May. I think I wrote better, more interesting posts back then, but maybe I will think the same thing as I reread these next year, who knows? Anyway I sure am glad to have begun blogging and keeping a record of my life because I did not remember all the events from a year ago. Maybe even someday someone will be glad that I documented my life.
Now on to our weekend which was another good one.
We began with a picnic lunch with Tizita. We went up to Oshkosh to pick her up. Her mama and papa were getting ready for JP's wedding and we were taking Tiz to visit Cheddah and Alissa. We didn't have a lot of time so we decided to picnic right out on Tiz's front lawn. We enjoyed a yummy lunch and soon were on our way to Alissa's.
Alissa and Cheddah took us to a very nice park they had discovered in Wauwatosa. We played on the playground for awhile and then hiked some of the nature trails. Tiz and Cheddah enjoyed checking out all the frogs in the water hole. It sounded just like Cape San Blas with all those frogs!
After our park time we headed back to Alissa and Cheddah's where we enjoyed some chocolate custard which was so yummy. Alissa painted Tiz's toes and Tiz, in turn, painted Alissa's toes. There was some rolling around on the exercise ball and other foolishness before we played some wii.
Here is Tiz leading the parade. Cheddah got us some pizzas and after that we headed to Watertown.
On Sunday Tiz rode around in her Cadillac again and we just relaxed and enjoyed ourselves. It was a very fun weekend.
I am sure it will get all mixed up with my other great weekends, so I am very happy to be able to document it here and will enjoy rereading this post sometime in the future!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails