Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Near Perfect Fall Weekend

My personal weatherman, Charlie Shortino predicted a near perfect weather weekend and his prediction did not disappoint. The fall colors are just beautiful against the clear blue sky and the temps were in the high 70's. We had to bring the shorts back out. I guess this is what we call Indian summer even though I don't suppose that is PC.






On Friday I took my Preschoolers to Ebert's on what had to be the best pumpkin patch weather in my 28 years of field trips. Follow that up with a lunch with Tiz, Courtney, and mom at The Rose Garden and a walk in the leaves and it was a perfect start to the weekend.
Last night John and I went out with Vikki, Kev, and my mom. Went to Rock River Pizza and had a great time. Lots of laughs over old memories, lots of beer, and an invite to Thanksgiving dinner at Vikki's! Yes, now I don't have to do the cooking! All in all a near perfect fall weekend.




1 comment:

Kim said...

Beautiful pics of the trees changing colors. Ours are just starting down here and it's my favorite time of year (until the raking).

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails