Friday, March 11, 2011

Tiz and Ava

Today Tizita came to my afternoon Preschool class instead of my morning class as usual. Today she made a new friend. This is Ava and Ava is Tizita's new friend. And of course, you all know Tizita.
First Ava and Tizita dressed up in tutus and built some pipelines together.
They pretended to be going to ballet class here.
Here they are just hanging out and being friends.
And here Ava and Tizita are holding hands and playing together in the gym.
I just love watching Preschool friendships grow. Tizita and Ava will probably not be together in class again for quite awhile, but I think both of them will remember the sweet friendship they shared today.
Since the Ethiopian adoptions are on hold, I am not sure what God has in His perfect plans for our next grandchild. Maybe he/she is not going to come to us from Ethiopia, but I am confident there is another grandchild in our future so I will continue to wait and pray for him/her.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails