Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tilapia

I just wanted to document my dinner from last night. I made tilapia with an Italian dressing marinade and it was so yummy. I don't usually stray from my comfort zone in life and that is also true in my cooking. I make the same old meals over and over again, but I stepped out of that box last night and prepared something new and different. I found the recipe online, it was easy and good for us. About six years ago to the best of our recollection, John and I stopped eating sweets and started exercising everyday, no excuses. Both of us lost about 15-20 lbs and felt marvelous about our accomplishments. Well, slowly those pounds have crept back on as we began eating sweets again. On Friday we both decided to get back to that lifestyle and weight of six years ago. One of my main reasons is because my clothes is getting a bit snug and I can't go out and buy bigger stuff. Capri and short season is just around the corner and I want to be able to those things in comfort. So, wish us luck on our endeavor. I will keep you updated as we move along.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails