Thursday, October 3, 2013

A New Member of the Family

Yes, that is a cat and it is under my bed.
Tomorrow my brother gets married.
Vikki, his soon to be wife, has a son Nic who is allergic to cats, to Kitsy could not join the family once they are married.
What were we to do?
Kitsy is an ornery old cat who does not like many people.
She does not like John or I, but she does love my mom who lives with us.
She has held many repairmen at bay in Kev's house over the years.
I think her meow is worse than her bit though and I actually think she will learn to like us.
She already likes being underneath our bed.
Our first cat, Yoda, crawled under our bed when she was dying. 
I hope history is not repeating itself, but Kitsy seems quite healthy.
At any rate, wish us well with our new family member.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails