Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Lights and Mal turns 21

We are just coming off of another wonderful weekend.
Courtney, Paul, Lis, and Nathan took Mal out for her 21st birthday.
They went to Milwaukee and took her to some of their favorite places.
By all accounts they had a wonderful time.
While they were doing that, John and I took Soli and Tizita to Marty's for pizza and then to see the Christmas lights at Country Springs.
It was magical as it always is.
Of course, the best part for the girls is that they can get out of their car seats and sit on our laps.  This year, Tiz got to steer the car.








On Saturday we headed over to Kev and Vikki's to celebrate Mallory's birthday with her.
I made her cake, well, actually Walmart made the cake, I just added the drunken Barbie.

Santa also came and filled stockings that morning and we decorated cookies.
It was all fun.






Today John and I went up to Oshkosh to see Tizita perform in her Christmas service.  After that we went to Red Robin for a birthday lunch with her and then took her to Toys R Us where she picked out a telescope, microscope and solar system model.
It was another fun day.



This week will be very stressful for me and my kids as we practice for our Christmas service.  I am praying for a speedy week and lots of patience.
In one week, my family will all be here again and we will celebrate Christmas together.
Lots of excitement ahead.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails