Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

 These are pictures of me and my mom.
Today on Mother's Day I thank her for being the best mom ever and always being there when I needed her.



We went out to lunch with her, Kev, Vikki, and Nic.
After lunch, John and I went for our first bike ride of the season, 9 miles which felt like 25 to our out of shape legs.
We came back to plant some things in our garden and then we rearranged our bedroom which is no small feat with a king sized water bed frame that is falling apart, but we did it.
All in all, a great, productive day.

The day began in the best way possible too when my preschoolers sang and played instruments in church this morning.
They make a teacher so proud, just when I think they can get no better at singing, they do it even better than ever before!
They owned those instruments and played them like they had been playing them all their little lives.
Great way to start a day.

I am ending my post today with a picture of my mom and my mother in law.
One of these sweet moms is still with us here on earth and one is waiting for us to join  her one day in heaven.
This photo just shows the joy that these two women shared whenever they were together.
They were such good friends, such a blessing to us.
Hope all of you had a great Mother's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails