Saturday, July 26, 2014

Week with Soli part two and our Packer Shareholders meeting

On Wednesday, Soli and I took a trip to the park and zoo.
The heat from Tuesday had left us with a beautiful summer day.


 Soli up close and personal with the otter.
 Soli enjoyed feeding the animals.
 Another ride on he train for Soli and I.
 And then there was the merry go round.
 After the train ride, we had a snack and Soli had to protect our snack from
 this hungry little seagull.
We may or may not have fed him illegally.
John joined us on Wednesday night.
He and Soli are very involved in The Munsters.

On Thursday, John and I left for our day in Green Bay.
Since we are Packer shareholders, we were invited to attend the annual shareholders meeting held at Lambeau Field.
We stayed fro about half the meeting and then enjoyed a yummy lunch at The Blind Ref right across the street.



After lunch, we went back and shopped in the new and improved Packer Pro Shop.
Then we took a bike ride on the Fox River State Trail from downtown DePere to Green Bay.
It was a great day for a bike ride.


 On our way back to Watertown, we met Courtney and Soli at the Red Robin in Oshkosh for one last meal together.
Perfect way to end my week of vacation with them.
I was even lucky enough to win a stuffed animal for Soli out of the claw machine, first time I have ever won anything out of that machine.

I am closing my post with this sweet photo of Soli.
I was able to wake up to this each morning.
These are the grandma moments I was waiting for!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails